[x]Credit! - i put a lot of work in this, so please!
1. Download the file and extract it with Winzip or Winrar (or something similar)
2. Upload the mood theme to your domain, or an image hosting site, like PhotoBucket
3. The go to LJ admin console.
4. Paste this in the text box:
moodtheme_create "Title of Theme" "Short Description of Theme"
Feel free to change "Title of Theme" & "Short Description of Theme" with what ever you want. Then click "execute", the console will give you a number. Be sure to copy that number!!
5. Open the "adminconsolecodes.txt". Replace "12345" with the number that you got from Admin Console & Change http://YOURURL/, with you own URL. You can do this by using your 'Replace' tool.
6. Paste in the the edited codes into the box, and click "execute".
7. Go to your customize page. Then to the tab "Look and Feel" and use the drop downmenu to find the correct theme. Click on Save changes.